Thursday, September 16, 2010

my beautiful best friend

I love you Ashley Marie.























because you are the greatest friend anybody could ask for
because you are always there for me when I need you most
because I love our crying sessions
because whenever I see your face it makes me happy
because you have the funniest laugh
because we finish eachothers sentences
because we both love basketball
because you know exactly what to say at the right time
because we are going through the same thing right now
because you make me happy
because you tell me what time to get on the bus in the morning :)
because I can be my crazy self around you
because you can be your crazy self around me
because we don't need them.
because you are so darn cute
because high schools made us closer
because you are in my computer 10 class
because you know me more than anybody else does
because I can talk to you about anything and everything
because we look good together :)
because your my best friend

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.... Jordan Marie i absolutely adore you! you are amazing! love you always! :)

    ReplyDelete