Thursday, August 12, 2010

princess for a day

This past week I have had the opportunity of going to TWO surprise parties for two very special and close friends of mine. They both celebrated their 16th birthdays and of course, what a huge deal that is to a teenage girl!

Party #1 : Kendra Quinton. What a strong and pure young woman. I've had the privilage of being a part of this girls life. She's so beautiful iniside and out. I honestly couldn't ask for a better friend.


Did I mention we rode in a limo? 

Party #2 :  Marleya Johnson. Just saying her name gives me chills. I've known this girl for all of my life. I must say we have had our ups and downs just like any other relationship, but this girl means alot to me. She has always been there for me in the past and I know she always will be in the future. 




These girls arn't just princesses for a day; but for a lifetime.

 – Jord


No comments:

Post a Comment