Sunday, December 12, 2010

the big 20.

Happy birthday to my bestest friend and sister Michelle Cahoon!

I've got so many wonderful memories with this girl it's crazy. She worked for my mom for 2 years and I absolutely loved working with her. People think she is just this shy girl, but once you get to know her, you will never think that again! Everytime I drove past her house, I would randomly stop and we would talk for hours. I honestly look up to her so much. She has the cutest style, she is so nice to everybody around her, and she is so stong in the church. Even though she is all the way down in Utah going to university and I'm still just this little girl in high school, we keep up a pretty good friendship :) I love this girl so much, and can't wait for her to come up and visit again! Happy 20th Meessshhh :)







3 comments:

  1. O. Jor.Dan! That is so nice! I know you have been one of her favorites as well. Thanks for coming up to me yesterday to give me, give you, give me a hug. You did a great job singing yesterday. As you were singing I had the thought that you and Laurel need to sing together. But now that Michelle sings (a bit) the three of you need to sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JORDAN. You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for making my day! Love you hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no problem marilee! thank you so much! i would love to sing with them someday! MICHELLE. i love you so much too! hope your day was great! :)

    ReplyDelete